- Provide and promote the highest level of customer care at all times
- Familiarise themselves with the layout of a site/venue and the available facilities including first aid, welfare facilities in order to deliver and assist the public with relevant information.
- Understand their role and duties including Health and Safety responsibilities in particular to those with special needs and children
- Attend pre-event briefings
- Carry out pre-event checks
- Monitor signs for overcrowding
- Report any disturbances or incidents
- Report any medical incident by raising the alarm and providing the necessary and appropriate help as required
- To respond to emergencies by raising the alarm and providing necessary and appropriate immediate help where required.
- To support the Stewards and Supervisors during the event
- Adhere to radio protocol
- Liaise with Supervisors, Managers or Event control throughout the event updating them on any security related issues
- To comply with the venues rules of management regarding the removal of disruptive patrons and reporting the same.
- Ensure all search protocols are adhered to, assist with defusing conflict situations when required and reporting them to Supervisor/Manager
- Provide verbal and written reports if required on event related issues
- Prevent illicit entry into restricted areas; such a back of house, VIP areas and backstage
- To comply with all Health and Safety Regulations and Safe Working Practice as required by current legislation and the Company’s Health and Safety Police’s and practices.
- Ensure all relevant information is communicated speedily and accurately in a way that ensures the information is received and understood
- All security must obtain an SIA licence.
- Experience in a challenging environment.
- Remains calm under pressure.
- Alliance events is a premium supplier of security and stewards to a vast range of events that promises to provide staff that are intelligent, presentable and approachable. For Alliance Events to continue providing its high quality service for our clients, our staff must be loyal, reliable and have integrity. We realise how important it is for students finding work, especially in the summer months, therefore we ask that every applicant is extremely hard working and willing to work long hours (sometimes 12hr days) while maintaining the highest of standards.
What events can I work?
Alliance Events supplies security and stewards for a range of events up and down the country. If you have been successful on your application, you will be able to access our online events calendar from which you will be able to book onto events. you may from time to time also receive an email asking if you are available to work or be contacted by one of our staff members who will inform you of up and coming events and ask if you would like to work. Alliance Events is aimed towards students, term time and vacation availability will be taken into consideration.
- If you are interested and feel you are suitable to for our event security roles, you will need to complete the application process by clicking 'join our team' below. This will take you to our paam events portal where you can register and fill in the application form (Profile). It is important your profile is completed to the best of your ability as this form is part of our security screening in accordance with BS 7858: 2006 to ensure all candidates are suitable to work within the industry and for the company.
- You must upload a copy of your passport and SIA License onto the paam application form in the relevant field and bring your passport and SIA License with you to each event you work.
- Successful applicants will then be able to apply for the events available by clicking the apply tab , this section shows the events calendar so you can choose which events you would like work. You will have to complete some short online training exercises that will ensure you are suitability trained for the seasons events.
- Enjoy working for Alliance Events at various festivals and events throughout the year.